Over a million businesses rely on Google AdWords. Here’s why
Get your busisness found
Advertise locally or globally
Connect with customers accross the web
Measurable, accountable, flexible
Starting at just $300/Month
Why Google Adwords?
Attract more customers
Whether you’re looking to bring in new website visitors, grow online sales, get the phones ringing or keep customers coming back for more, Google AdWords can help.
Advertise locally or globally
Target your ads to customers in certain countries, regions or cities — or within a set distance from your business or shop.
Reach the right people at the right time
Your business gets found by people on Google precisely when they’re searching for the things that you offer.
If you need us, we’re here
Google AdWords lets you manage your campaign by yourself.
WE ARE WITH YOU EVERY STEP
GET STARTED EASILY.
Make your Website Faster, Safer & Better Support.
FAQ - Your questions? We got answers!
HOW DOES ADWORDS WORK?
1. Potential clients in your target market search for the products they need by typing descriptive keywords into the Google search engine.
2. Using the Google AdWords platform, you bid on those keywords and present a compelling ad designed to attract the attention of the searchers. Your ad shows up either on the top or the right side of their search results, depending on your bid and quality score.
3. Searchers click on the ads and are taken to the landing page for your product. If they find what they are looking for, they may convert by making an inquiry or purchase. You get charged for the click.
WHAT ARE THE STEPS TO LAUNCH AN ADWORDS SEARCH CAMPAIGN?
We recommend that you proceed by taking these five steps:
1. Establish an AdWords account
2. Perform keyword / market research for each product
3. Develop an account structure for each product
4. Develop ads for each product
HOW DO YOU MEASURE SUCCESS?
You can measure the success of your campaign by how well it met one or more of the following goals, depending on its intent:
• Branding: Increase in clicks and impressions from the target audience and geographies.
• Orders: Increase in number of orders coming directly from campaigns.
• Cost per Action: Decrease in cost-per-order or cost-per-lead, while maintaining the order or lead volume.
I’VE HEARD STORIES OF COMPANIES LOSING MONEY ON ADWORDS. WHY DOES THAT HAPPEN?
Losing money using AdWords is possible if:
• Your keyword targeting is too broad
• Your geographical targeting is too broad
• Your ads do not match the targeted keywords
• Your landing pages do not match the ads
Some of the reason these errors may happen include:
• Lack of understanding of the AdWords platform
• Lack of time spent on managing the AdWords campaigns
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ORGANIC AND PAID SEARCH RESULTS?
• Paid Search Results are a result of Google AdWords, where you enter a live auction to bid for the top spot.
• Organic Search Results are calculated by Google’s constantly evolving PageRank algorithm which takes into account hundreds of variables from content relevancy to page load speeds
WHAT PRODUCT INFORMATION DO WE NEED BEFORE LAUNCHING AN ADWORDS PROGRAM?
You should start gathering information about the following categories:
• Keyword targeting: Make a list of words that people in your target market are likely to enter into the search engine. This largely depends on what buying stage your target market will be in to help you reach your goals. If they are in the research stage, you can use broad keywords that focus on the problems your audience may be trying to solve. If they are in the comparison stage, you will need specific keywords such as product types or specifications.
• Geographical targeting: Make a list of locations in which you operate or in which you would like to test-market.
• Ad copy: Gather product information, problems it solves, comparable ads from other campaigns, etc.
HOW ARE WE CHARGED FOR THE ADS?
are charged on a per-click basis. This means that you are only charged when someone clicks on your ad.
WHY ARE MY ADS NOT APPEARING WHEN I DO SEARCH ON GOOGLE?
The most common reasons why people might not find your ads are:
Time of Day – your ads are scheduled to run from a certain period of time, i.e. if your ads are scheduled to run 9-5, and you check at night they will not appear.Budget Spent – your daily budget is already spent, i.e. if lots of people click your ads in the morning they will run out by the afternoon.Make sure to use the AdPreview Tool to check on your ads.
WHAT IS ADPREVIEW TOOL?
The AdPreview Tool was designed by Google so advertisers could see their ads live without negatively impacting on their campaigns. The Google Search Engine remembers searches you have previously made. Every time that you don’t click on your ad when it appears, Google interprets this as the ad not being relevant to you. It will stop showing you these same ads in attempt to show you ads which you will find more relevant. Extensively searching your own ads will have negative impacts to your campaign.